Gratitude - Jan 7, 2022, and subtoot
1. Playne meditation game, which helps me stay disciplined about daily meditation.
2. My husband, the most supportive and wonderful person I've ever been blessed to have in my life.
3. The freedom to work for myself doing something I believe in and am passionate about.
5. My home, and the very real prospects of fixing it up this year.
6. Being in the incredibly privileged position of not having to leave the house for anything at this moment.
A space where people of all faith backgrounds can come together and grow together.